Dental glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyHands

Reaction score
Can anyone help me.... I keep getting asked for tooth gems, I have the gems but where can I buy the dental glue, I have tried a search on google but to no avale... please please please where can I get this....

You may find that you have to buy a complete smilegem/toothgem kit in order to get the glue. I do the smilegems in my salon and i know you can buy the dental glue from ellisons, but im not sure if they would sell it to you if you hadnt bought the complete kit first, not sure bout this one?

You normally need a card from the company involved to buy their products. If you buy the kit you get everything you need plus you can register for the card to buy more supplies.

Hi

I have the whole kit which I bought from Ellisons and ive just looked in their catalogue and you can buy the individual compoents of the tooth gem kits from Ellisons.

The Dental Glue comes in 2 parts. Depending on which part of the glue you need the cost is -

Bonding Agent A - £20.00 (approx 200 crystal applications)
or
Bonding Agent B - £60.00 (approx 700 crystal applications)

I know they are quite expensive but a little does go a long way.

Love

Debbie xxx

Tooth gems??? oh my! I've never seen or even heard of these! Please post a pic when do you one!

twinkletoes910 said:
Tooth gems??? oh my! I've never seen or even heard of these! Please post a pic when do you one!
WHAT?!!! i thought you guys had every thing before us ! :lol:

twinkletoes910 said:

Hey you should get in with the tooth crystals before it becomes big!!!

youd make a packet if you marketed it right! :D x

The only kind of "tooth enhancements" that i've ever seen are the gold fronts that rappers have....

AND THAT'S JUST NOT CUTE!!!!!

they don't damage your teeth? do you have to have a license to do it? is there any training?

you've peaked my interest now....

Latest posts

Back