Deposits for Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenx

Reaction score
Hi, just finalising a few things on my website and I was wondering what you all do regarding taking a deposit for parties.
I am advertising tanning parties and was thinking about a non-refundable deposit of 50% 2 days prior. I was thinking I could pick this up and go through things with the host at the same time.

Is this normal or reasonable? What do you do?

Thanks,
Jen x

I'd ask for 50% at time of booking (it's time you've booked out of your diary and its alot of time/money to loose if cancelled) and the remaining either 5 days before or on the day but note the deposit is no refundable. As if some decided not to turn up they are normally the first to argue for the deposit back!

I'd ask for 50% at time of booking (it's time you've booked out of your diary and its alot of time/money to loose if cancelled) and the remaining either 5 days before or on the day but note the deposit is no refundable. As if some decided not to turn up they are normally the first to argue for the deposit back!

Thats great thanks, I have amended my website to be more along these lines.

Jen x

Latest posts

Back