Dermalogica Facial too cheap?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
I charge £35 for 1 hour facial treatment incl: 2 touch therapies
75mins facial treatment incl: 3 touch therapies £40

super delux facial 1 hour 30mins incl back,neck & shoulder massage £40

Power regeneration treatment 75mins £40

replenishing hand therapy£22.50
replenishing foor therapy £22.50
reviltilizing eye rescue £15

I know it differs from area to area but someone said to me that my prices are too cheap and it just made me think again will i be making much from it i have only recently opened so i will remain at the these prices for awhile but just wanted your opinions whats the average cost for dermalogica facials what do you chrage?

Dermalogica recommmend charging a pound a minute but that would be quite expensive for some areas. I charge ~
prescriptive facial £38
power regeneration £42
medicated clearing £42
environmental control £42
Revitalising eye treatment £20 when combined with a facial or £25 on its own

All of my facials include a complimentary touch therapy whilst the mask is on. My clients can choose from a hand massage, foot massage or scalp massage. Or if they prefer I can leave them to relax

Hope that helps xx

Wow i didnt realizse i was under charging for the revilitilizing eye rescue because nonone in my area does it ive only been open since feb 28th but i will need to increase prices i think ill do it september time do you put a notice up in salon when you do it or just change/update pricelists i was thinking of maybe changing the colour of the cover so they can know
just with rent,water,electric and now i have a hot towel cabby dont think ill be making much from it ill have 2 keep it like this for now though its just i can increase it suddently to high cost either.
thankyou it has been helpful an eye opener lol

It is hard to know how to price them. Maybe just increase the prices next time like you said. I haven't increased my prices yet but when I do I would do a sign and tell my regular clients in advance. The eye treatment is lovely and quite popular where I am! xx

Latest posts

Back