Dermalogica skin kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carli692 it was me that got a reply because i always complaint to the head of the north and glenn poy head of uk. I also in the past emailed the us an have had and now with the petition ill be putting my terms and conditions in an highlighting a certain part as dermalogica is only ment to be in authorised salons and spa yet today my friend was at gatwick airport and took a lovely photograph of a dermalogica counter!!! and i got told when i was complaining to fiona head of the north about them in dept stores such as harvey nicks in manchester an few other places ive been told there excuse to move the goal posts was there was a beauty room within the dept store with a couch an it was acceptable however my friend just said there was no beauty room or couch so dermalogica you don't follow your own terms an conditions what excuse am i gonna get now for you to wriggle out off i will be starting a petition on here for stockist to put there name salon name an area there in an i will be sending it to the us and to glenn poy

Sorry to jump on your post did you ever get email or phone number for glen poy?? Feel like im bashing my head against a brick wall atm with trying to find a contact for him.

Sorry to jump on your post did you ever get email or phone number for glen poy?? Feel like im bashing my head against a brick wall atm with trying to find a contact for him.

Just so you know the poster you’ve quoted hasn’t visited Salon Geek since October of last year.

Latest posts

Back