Desparate aussie geek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam1

Reaction score
I've been desperately looking for info on e-files as I need to buy one.It's very hard in Aust to get anyone talking have found a rare few but we are all clueless.So far we are able to get a marathon drill,promed nailpro 2200,and one I found on ebay called a"strong primo120"drill.Help !!! If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.By the way I am in Canberra(Australian capital)if any one knows the area or if there are any more aussies.
thanks
Sam
CDN master tech:D

Hiya!

try http://www.shesto.co.uk

It's a UK site but they may be able to help or recommend someone that could supply you. Click on "search" and type electric files.

Hope this helps,

Georgie. x

Hi Sam,

Have you tried "beaute internationale"?

I dont use e-files but the wholesaler i use has them its in queensland so i dont know if they will supply to canberra its called "unreal nails"
www.unrealnails.citysearch.com.au
ph.0755314394

hth
kathy;)

Thanks Kathy I'll give it a look.Wondering if you have joined the apfa forums,there don't seem to be many of us it would be nice to have some more.
Find it at www.apfa.net.au
thanks again
Sam

glad to help.No havent joined the apfa forums as yet but will look into it.

Is it an informative forum?

kathy

sam1 said:
Thanks Kathy I'll give it a look.Wondering if you have joined the apfa forums,there don't seem to be many of us it would be nice to have some more.
Find it at www.apfa.net.au
thanks again
Sam

I'm hoping it will be,it is still in it's infancybut if more of us are there it will hopefully be as great as this one is.
Sam

Latest posts

Back