Desperate for a job!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debs81

Reaction score
Hi
Has any one got any jobs?
Ive had the worst day today. Im working in pharmacy at the moment at the hospital in Burton On Trent,staffordshire. I started originally last march in the dispensary area but hated it and handed my notice in. I had a job lined up at a local health spa but it fell through. Luckily the lovely people at the hospital offered me work in the pharmacy manufacturing unit which i love. Ive been there since the end of November and they originally offered to keep me on till the end of december. They extended it till the end of march and i thought that maybe they might extend it again. Sadly they let me know today that they don't have enough money to keep me on. Gutted.

If there are any salon owners that are willing to employ me as a trainee technician it would be great. Im already training and hopefully all going well should qualify in June.
Also if any pharmacy people are rreading this and know of any positions nearby etc please let me know.

Thank you very much

Debs81

Latest posts

Back