Desperately trying to get on a MYscara course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
Ive emailed, called and left message, facebooked too! and i cant get any reply or any info on a course nearest to me so i thought why not try here.

Its worrying ive had no contact back :/

Can anyone tell me of your MYscara training and ordering experiences?

Is there any trainers on here? i need a course in east anglia asap.

Hi I have just stumbles on your post & i cant beleive no one replied to it! so i hope im not too late. My trainer in the North East was called Sarah Sulis, she is on Face Book. She will be able to point you in the right direction. She is on her hen night this weekend tho. so you will only have fri 27th to contact her. or wait till monday.
Good luck.x

Hi. Myself & my employee did the training back in August lAst year. I received my certificate, however my employee hasn't, numerous emails & f books messages later, still no reply. :(

Same here I am still waiting for my certificate and had no response from emails I trained in the Surrey area cranleigh about july August

Ive emailed, called and left message, facebooked too! and i cant get any reply or any info on a course nearest to me so i thought why not try here.

Its worrying ive had no contact back :/

Can anyone tell me of your MYscara training and ordering experiences?

Is there any trainers on here? i need a course in east anglia asap.
Hi sorry no'one has been in touch, I have posted this on our trainers site and someone should be in touch soon, if not please get back to me. I Scotland, so a bit too far for you to travel :wink2: hope that helps x

Same here I am still waiting for my certificate and had no response from emails I trained in the Surrey area cranleigh about july August

Hi There I am your Surrey trainer I think there hs been a mix up with email adresses I have sent you a PM so that we can get this sorted I certainly don't make a habit of not issuing certificates x Sorry if this has caused any inconvenience But I am easily contactable on the phone number in the PM i sent u xx

Latest posts

Back