Diamante Uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet Star

Reaction score
Hi Geeks....

I dont really like the idea of wearing salon tunics i would like to wear a pink t-shirt with my salon name in diamante's but the ones that dont come off with black trousers.

Does anyone know how i will be able to do the t-shirt or where i can get this from?

thanks x

I notice you are from Essex, so thought I might suggest Lakeside. Isnt there a T shirt design place at the top, nr the food court? They might do it

x

Try joseyrose.com Diamontes -hot fix wand & gems, :)i put my name on my tunic & if washed inside out in a wash bag it will last. You can also bling your towels & equipment or other clothing. I ordered online £14 99 for wand & around £1.99 for gems available in all colours & sizes. Have used on bedding & kids clothing also. If you use dressmakers chalk for your pattern you can wipe off with damp cloth once gems are stuck in place. I found it quick, easy & fun and searched whole house for things to bling! Us Essex girls & our bling eh!

Try diamon-t.com. Its for hen nights etc tshirts but I think that they could be personalised, Im sure if you emailed them to ask.

Latest posts

Back