difference between solar butter and solar silk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

whats the difference?
so i can advise my clients when they want to buy some?
x

Solar silk is a much thinner lotion which I suppose is better for everyday moisturising all over the body whereas Solar Butter is really thick and creamy and is more of an intense moisture treatment for really dry skin say on your feet or hands!
Youy coule use the solar silk for hand massage during manicure as I think it has the same consistancy as the scentsations and stuff!!!
Both are delicious products though!!!!! Reccommend them both!!!!

Tilly Ann xx

=buttonmoon54321]whats the difference?
x[/QUOTE]

buttonmoon54321 said:
whats the difference?
x

Hi,

both creams can be used on both hands and body, I have tried to explain the differences below:

Solar Butter is a much richer cream that is very good as either a night cream or for mature / dry skin.

Solar silk is good for everyday moisturizing and comes in a convenient pump dispenser.

I HTH Sarah

Below is the official information from CND. It is good to know your product ingredients.

SOLAR BUTTER

IS……. An intensive, deep-penetrating hand cream with the rich conditioning benefits of SolarOil, to aid in the repair of rough, dry, chapped skin.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

· Moisturizes cracked dry hands and rejuvenates skin

· Deliciously scented cream that awakens the senses

INGREDIENTS: Ultra Pure Shea Butter, a rich intensive, thick conditioner derived from the African Shea nut

Jojoba oil, a light oil, that penetrates the skin’s pores pulling the moisturizing and healing benefits of the other ingredients deeper into the skin

Vitamin E oil is natures own anti-aging ingredient, helping to repair and preserve the skin’s cells

Sweet Almond oil softens the skin while adding a delicious fragrance

Glycerin pulls and holds moisture into the skin

HOW TO USE: Apply to hands, elbows and other dry areas daily for softer, smoother skin.

Latest posts

Back