Digital Nail Printer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitsy

Reaction score
I'm really interested in trying out the digital nail printer, apparently it prints anything eg) photo's of popstars, family on your nails. I am not getting on well with my airbrushing course and think this may be the answer. Does anyone have one?

no, but I believe they are really expensive, why dont you give free hand a try, thats the easiest and cheapest way.

Dont give up with your airbrushing - my friend said it took her ages to do it but after ages (months) of trying one day it just clicked!! i saw one of these at the gmex but i dont think they will be cost effesctive as ive read loads of geeks saying they only make a small margin of their incomings from nail art!! shelley xx

I would love a digital nail printer, but as people as said on here before, you would need to do a fair few sets of nails before making your money back.

There is a NailJet Pro in a small cosmetics shop here in Marmaris, but because the shop is only small, they are no where near making the money back the spent, and they are currently charging roughly 8 quid for a set.

Good luck with whatever you decide though:D

Love and hugs

Latest posts

Back