Discontinued L'oreal (Majirel?) purples! Salon recommendation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peacock

Reaction score
Hello!

Need some guidance from the pros. Had a gorgeous pinky-purply over my white blonde to brown ombre hair (naturally a mid brown) a couple of months back. It was done with INOA and then some Directions Plum was added onto some sections.

First wash showed terrible fading. Like massive patches all over, I've never had this before! I have had coloured hair for a loooong time so I'm good with colour maintenance- cool water, small amount of shampoo, less frequent washing etc- but this was unstoppable! I covered my head in the Directions plum thinking it would even it out, so it is properly Cadbury Purple now haha. I like it though. It is patchy though, obviously, and I want this fixed, as well as my brown roots, but NOT with INOA. However, people at Rush and T&G have told me L'oreal have discontinued the purples in Majirel (?), so I'm looking for another range.

TIGI? Goldwell? Aveda? I'm in London so anywhere here would be great. I'm a student so not Mayfair prices but I'm aware and willing to pay for a great colour. Any suggestions welcome!

xx

Latest posts

Back