disposables

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie111

Reaction score
Where do you guys get your disposables from without paying ridiclous P&P?
I use the mop caps for spray tanning and headbands for facials but everywhere wants £6P&P, more than what the products are.
I don't mind paying P&P when I think its worth it but these don't even weigh anything.

Where do you guys get your disposables from without paying ridiclous P&P?
I use the mop caps for spray tanning and headbands for facials but everywhere wants £6P&P, more than what the products are.
I don't mind paying P&P when I think its worth it but these don't even weigh anything.

Does you local wholesalers not sell them? I am going to the wholesalers in sunderland today, i will check out the price for you on stuff and let you know!! xx

Does you local wholesalers not sell them? I am going to the wholesalers in sunderland today, i will check out the price for you on stuff and let you know!! xx

Wouldn't be a problem if they did. No they don't.
I'll keep looking.

I got some off the spray tan supermarket -wasnt bad p&P.

£6 p&p
The disposables aren't that expensive.

I use terry headbands, so they get washed, they are about 1.20 each from my local pompadour, and I use tesco value showercaps fopr spray tanning, they too are washable and are 36p each hth's xxx

Latest posts

Back