Do I need a Nail Trainer Hand???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmam

Reaction score
Still umming and aaarrring over which course to do:confused: .

The CND comes with a hand EZ Flow doesnt

Do I need one???

Em x

CND training academies KNOW that those who have a Nail Trainer and who use it, get on much faster and build their skill much quicker toward their end goal than those who do not.

This fact, which we have seen thousands of times over, is precisely the reason why the Creative Nail Academies committed to the use of the Nail Trainer and why it is included on the CND Foundation Course and is not an 'optional' extra.

thanks geeg,

can i ask another question about cnd please, do they do sparkly powders like the EZflow ones???

That is the only thing swaying me towards them, if CND have them I will be booking my course this afternoon

em x

Hi Emma M,

I've got one and they are really good in a sense that they're always available and you can practise whenever and how ofter you want, however they don't say if you're hurting!!! Is there alot of price difference between the EZ Flow and CND courses, maybe you could pick up a second hand one on e-bay and just buy the new finger tips?

Emma H!:lol:

Hiya,

I found the trainer hand a great help, nothing beats the real thing I know, but it has helped me loads, practising smile lines, practising sculpting..

Yes, Creative do have some lovely glitter powders, they are really nice to work with too.

Creative do several sparkly powders but encourage you to add glitter to ANY of the coloured powders to get a sparkly look, rather than purchasing endless tubs of different coloured powders with sparkle already added. Much more cost effective.

Look at my Ruby Red slipper tutorial to see a glitter powder I made using several different powders and adding some glitter. I and most artists I know prefer to have the freedom to mix our own colours from a selection of primary colors. Others like it all done for them.

Although it may be 'fun' for you, it is really important for you to remember that glittery powders and 3D nail art will only ever constitute (incomewise) a very minute portion of your nail business. Your core clients will want natural or french looking nails 99% of the time.

Powders that sit on the shelf do not make you money.

Thank you so much Gigi, they are gorgeous. I did realise most people wouldnt want the sparkle, it was more for my self.

Seeing your beautiful red slipper nails has me convinced that i need to do the CND course.

Thank you again for all your help everyone

em x

Latest posts

Back