do i need a new boost?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beck

Arty geek
Reaction score
i was wondering if boost from the fabric range could 'go off' as it were? i have been doing my mother in laws nails with fabric for about 9 months with the same same kit, (she is my only fabric client) and i have noticed recently that i am having to wait longer for the enhancement to totally cure before i can start buffing! i am making sure each layer is cured before the next layer goes on, it just seems i am waiting longer than i used to be before i can start buffing them up. i am not coming across any other problems, so have i just sped up my application or should i not be waiting 10 minutes before being able to buff the nails?

thanks guys
love beck

It may be that it is the Brush-on Blast that needs renewing. I doubt if it is your resin if all seems normal.

thanks geeg, i was actually the blast that i was talking about! (i am loosing my head recently, i couldn't get out the word important the other day, it came out as IMPOTENT!!!!)
Any way i will get a new blast at excel, and that should do the trick.
thanks geeg,

see you at the show!!!
Beck

Just to follow on this thread ... how long is the shelf life of Fabric products - does anyone know?

Kept in the correct conditions, everything should last well over a year. I have been using my original salon starter kit for more than 2 years here in Spain (only on myself). Still working fine. I did have to renew my Blast Brush on though as evaporation took its toll on that and it was less effective as was the case in the post above.

Latest posts

Back