Do you buy direct from the company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkleberry

Reaction score
Helloo!Ok, so someone got me thinking before, do you buy direct from the manufacturers when buying product ranges or do you buy from a third party?eg, say your stocking, I dunno, OPI for arguments sake, do you but your stock direct from OPI or do you get it from a beauty wholesalers that carry that range too?I just assumed you bought direct, however a friend has said other wise so now Im confused!Sorry if it sounds dopey!xxx

Either depending on wht you choose and who stocks the products for example Opi & Orly, you can get from a wide range of places and there prices all differ so for that, say you'd go to whoever is cheapest.

All the ranges/products i use you can only purchase from the company/distributor its self, obviously if im in desperate need of little bits like nail wipes, wax strips etc it's easier and cheraper for me to nip to my local wholesalers but for my products i go with companies that you can only specifically buy from them.

Ring around all the product ranges your looking at taking on and they'll send you an information pack or the rep will come and see you and they should be able to tell you where to get it from.

Hi Emily!

Hows things?!Hope your salons going well! Thanks for your reply! lol im still muddling my way through things though starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel thankgod!!!xxx

Latest posts

Back