Do you think this theme is suitable?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkleberry

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Im looking to open a MediSpa in the next few months, however Im researching everything thoroughly first. The theme that I have my heart set on is French Rococco style....however Im not sure its a good reflection of a MediSpa. What do you guys think?Will it tie in well or is it just a no go?!Im so indecisive, Im driving myself around the nbend so any opinions would be good!:confused::)xxx

Hello everyone! Im looking to open a MediSpa in the next few months, however Im researching everything thoroughly first. The theme that I have my heart set on is French Rococco style....however Im not sure its a good reflection of a MediSpa. What do you guys think?Will it tie in well or is it just a no go?!Im so indecisive, Im driving myself around the nbend so any opinions would be good!:confused::)xxx

Why do you feel it may not a be a good reflection of a medispa? Ive gotta admit I didnt know what French Rococo looked like but I just googled it and I personally cannot see a reason why you shouldnt use it. Looks very luxurious to me and isnt that what a spas about, medispa or not?

Just my thoughts.

:hug:

I think it's a great idea - I get so bored of the minimalist sterile environment that is normally used. As long as you can properly clean and sanitize all the fixtures and fittings there shouldn't be a problem and many people will be attracted to more luxurious surroundings. Use it as a unique selling point.

Ah thankyou both for your reply! lol-not many people do know what it is!I think some friends just kind of put me off a little bit in the respect that thier idea of a spa/medi spa was either a/minimalist or b/oriental-I hasten to add they are not in the industry so were purely from a clients point of view! And as French Rococco (I love the word Rococco too!lol) is neither I worried about well...... not getting it right I guess, kind of like a Chinese rest' having an Italian theme to it-doenst quite go!!! I hope that makes sense?!!Thanks again for our replies!xxx

Ah thankyou both for your reply! lol-not many people do know what it is!I think some friends just kind of put me off a little bit in the respect that thier idea of a spa/medi spa was either a/minimalist or b/oriental-I hasten to add they are not in the industry so were purely from a clients point of view! And as French Rococco (I love the word Rococco too!lol) is neither I worried about well...... not getting it right I guess, kind of like a Chinese rest' having an Italian theme to it-doenst quite go!!! I hope that makes sense?!!Thanks again for our replies!xxx

Im not in the industry either so class my views as from the clients point of view too. :wink2: Looks lush.

Good luck

:hug:

Latest posts

Back