Does anybody have some advice???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharron

Reaction score
:idea: Hi everybody, Im new to this group Ive learnt a few things by looking through all your posts but I have a small question for you, Im not a qualified nail tech Ive only enjoyed doing it in my spare time and I have several fx nail art kits that I love to spend hours playing around with, My husband also bought me a uv nail kits last year which I have done a few sets of nails for my sis which turned out quite nice, anyway Ive decided as its a new year im looking in to going back to college in april to start a manicure course which will lead to other courses, as ive got kids its a night course and I cant wait , anyway if anybody has any advice that they think would help me all would be very much appreciated...thankyou, shazz..

Hello and welcome to the board.

If you type in education in the search field, you will find alot of information concerning the pro's and con's of a college course. I went to college for my City & Guilds in Manicure but prefered to attend another course for the nail enhancements.

You may find that you will spend an entire day (and night :lol: :lol: :lol: ) reading all the info on previous threads, but it will help you make a decision. I have wasted money attending courses that were not very good :rolleyes: so make use of this site and happy reading :wink2:

Latest posts

Back