Does anyone have the microplane as a standalone treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*aan*

Reaction score
Hello,

I use callus peel currently and have it set as a stand alone treatment or as an add on.

I got the new microplane yesterday its blooming amazing and im trying to work out how to incoporate it in to my treatments.

Im in 2 minds would it make my pedicures look better to include heel work.

Or should i put it as an extra treatment to add on. The latter would earn me more pennies but the former would probably work to sell my pedicures better.

Does anyone else have it as an add on?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Hi Ann I have purchased one also recently and they are fantastic aren't they!! I have now order myself one for home use:) with regard to client treatment, I now include this in my pedicure treatment, I feel that client's will be more likely to return if you have included this in treatment hope that helps :)

Hi Ann I have purchased one also recently and they are fantastic aren't they!! I have now order myself one for home use:) with regard to client treatment, I now include this in my pedicure treatment, I feel that client's will be more likely to return if you have included this in treatment hope that helps :)

At what point in your pedicure routine do you use your microplane? Just wondering as recently did my cnd mani/pedi training and this wasn't mentioned. Will ask my educator but was wondering how everyone else uses it. Thanks!

Handsam nails-yes thats what im torn between.

Danii 27- It gets done on dry feet so before you soak. I did it after the clients cuticle work before her massage.

I think a lot of people are concerned about their callus and do wonder if perhaps some people would just like their callus done and maybe a file and polish.

I am going to offer a 'Callus Attack' treatment which will be just addressing their callus. I will be using a scalpel as I do foot health and then foot smoothing using a rotating moores disc. Will also offer a file and polish as an added extra if required.

So perhaps a 'callus only' treatment with a microplane might be ok. I have one for doing pedicures but havent used it yet.

x

Handsam nails-yes thats what im torn between.

Danii 27- It gets done on dry feet so before you soak. I did it after the clients cuticle work before her massage.

Thanks for the response will give it a go on a willing victim soon!

Latest posts

Back