Dolled up polishes .....how cool r they!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

Got my order from Creative today.....kid in a sweet shop springs to mind...opening my goodies came across the 'dolled up' collection i ordered.

I dont usually wear polish....i am a 'french gal' .....but i COULDNT resist a try.

The colours are gorgeous.....esp 'chic plastique'

Ba ba ba ba ba......................i am LOVING' it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMbxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

have to agree - they are gorgeous!

i've had to paint all my toenails different colours to try them out

Don't make me jealous, I couldn't get it at the show!!! Argh!!!!

Going to order it, just gottaa!!

Got mine last week, and love them

How many colours do you get in this collection? saw it at the show but couldnt get close enough to have a good look! x

MINKUS said:
I dont usually wear polish....i am a 'french gal' .....but i COULDNT resist a try.

why not do a french with the colours you get in the collection ;)

yes got mine at the show and it is gorgeous and loving the display too :D

Aspirations said:
How many colours do you get in this collection? saw it at the show but couldnt get close enough to have a good look! x

There are 6 colours.

I got it and when i got it home one of the bottles trophy was stuck inside the box and had leaked everywhere was really upset have tried contacting creative by email with a pic but no answer as of yet, just wanted them to post me out another bottle. Had great fun trying to put up the display lol.. Must say the other colours were beautiful i like the idea of each toenail a different colour.

Try calling Linda at Designer Nails - she is ever so helpful and will sort it out for you asap. Well that is certainly my experience any time I have had any problems.

scattyfox said:
I got it and when i got it home one of the bottles trophy was stuck inside the box and had leaked everywhere was really upset have tried contacting creative by email with a pic but no answer as of yet, just wanted them to post me out another bottle. Had great fun trying to put up the display lol.. Must say the other colours were beautiful i like the idea of each toenail a different colour.

Oh I am so jealous! I cant purchse from them until I get my certificate!! Can we see a piccie with the lovely new colours?

hey buddy

i THINK i am right in saying that you can buy from them if you dont have a certificate ..............you just cant buy the l+p, gel etc....

I may be wrong...but dont want you to miss out !!

Ambx

Think you have to have some sort of nail qualification to buy from Creative, just cant buy the L&P unless Creative trained..

MINKUS said:
Hi all

Got my order from Creative today.....kid in a sweet shop springs to mind...opening my goodies came across the 'dolled up' collection i ordered.

The colours are gorgeous.....esp 'chic plastique'

Ba ba ba ba ba......................i am LOVING' it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMbxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How much for the collection?
Thanks as i maybe able to get them cheaper than what creative charge for them!!

Trudi said:
i maybe able to get them cheaper than what creative charge for them!!

Really? Where from then Trudi?

hmmmmmm go on tell me more....................off the top of my head think i paid £18 there was an offer recently on.

Hollyballoo said:
Really? Where from then Trudi?

well lets just say i can get creative stuff cheaper than what they charge i have a friend who gets me what i want from america and she sends it over for me.

Trudi said:
well lets just say i can get creative stuff cheaper than what they charge i have a friend who gets me what i want from america and she sends it over for me.

I see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

I ordered mine today along with my main order i cant wait i just lurve getting new colours i am like a little kid at christmas.

yes, cant get it 'til i send them my cert. However have bought quite few colours and products from websites as just canr wait plus want my guinea pics whilst I am training to haev the best so they come to me when i am qualified!

Latest posts

Back