Domain Name help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen Minx

Reaction score
Please help im a little confussed :confused:#

I had a Microsoft Office Live Small Buisness account with my own Domain Name. I got the first year free and paid for the next 2 years in advance (coz i had too i think) i think i also paid for my own Domain name too. I found the site too confussing so i canceled the account this morning (stupid girl i know coz it was paid for until 2011) Does this mean i have lost everything including my Domain name? I regret cancelling now and wish i knew a way to go back! :rolleyes:

I would think you still have your domain name, but would be best to check - is there a contact on the Microsoft Office live site?

I've just taken out a domain name and website and it's all been free. I didn't realise it only lasted a year.

I would think you still have your domain name, but would be best to check - is there a contact on the Microsoft Office live site?

I've just taken out a domain name and website and it's all been free. I didn't realise it only lasted a year.
What? was this with Microsoft Office Live small buisness? I had to give my card details when i signed up in feb this year and they took another payment for the next year (after thinking about it, if it runs out in 2011, they would of taken just the additional 1 year, not 2 like i said above) So i get 1 year free and xxx amount every year after. Im not too sure whether the amount was taken from my account straight away as i never check bank statments but i will look into that. x

Check with Nominet who register all domain names.....

Nominet only register UK domain names, e.g. .co.uk, .org.uk, .me.uk, etc; there are lots of different registrars for international domains such as .com, .org or .net

You may be able to transfer your existing domain name across to another provider, e.g. 123-reg, 123-reg | Domain names | Domain name registration - 123-reg would get my vote as a good domain provider as they are competitively priced and also offer advanced features such as updating DNS records for no extra charge.
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back