Don't know which beginner course should I choose

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maliyu

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Hello everyone, i am a full time mum, but plan to be a mobile nail tech in the coming year, i found 4 course which seems are good, could anyone please give me some advice about them?

i want to do cnd shellac , gel , acylic, M/P , the courses as below, which one should i start with?

Creative academy
Beginners Courses | Creative Academy London | Nail Training Courses | Beauty Training Courses | London

Sweet squared
Global Education Programme

nsi
Master Class - Nail Systems International (UK)

nails and beauty academy
Masters Diploma in Nail Technology | Nail Technician Courses

which one should i start with? the 4th one - nails and beauty academy is doing special offer, is that one alright to start with!?

p.s. i am at SW London

many thanks

regards,
mali

Last edited:
Hi

If you want to use a specific brand, then do the specific brands training so you get the right information.

If you go for cheap training you will most likely end up paying twice when you retrain properly. Paying £150 for a 5 day nail course... Well you pay for what you get, this is just my opinion.

Thanks Maz101 for replying my question, so is that creative academy is proper one for cnd shellac?

Thanks,
Mali

If you specifically want to train in CND shellac you should contact sweet squared.

Having just completed the beginners course in shellac offered by sweet squared, I can only comment on that...but it's fantastic!

They covered everything I needed to know, (and wanted to!) but without it becoming dull and slow. Even during the first day of pure theory work! :)

The other's may be great too, but if you want a personal recommendation. CND have provided me with fab education starting point.

thanks Maz101 and freda_nelson, i will go to their website and have a look, i thought the website of Creative Academy looks cool, but you both recommended Sweet Squared, i will go for sweet squared then ;-)

Latest posts

Back