Double micro rings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tantastic86

Reaction score
Hey guys im sure i saw on a post regarding someone buying specially made double micro or nano rings?

Ive hunted and cant find the post. Has anyone seen these for sale?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone? Xx

Think that was a post about sjk? As there krystal is double micro bonded I think xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive seen comments on double ringing their loops?

I just think why bother, must make ugly massive bonds and obviously compensating for an application problem (slippage from not enough section hair or generally unsuitable for rings etc)

Perhaps try copper tubes, theyre a lot longer then micro rings so more surface grab if needs be... am I on the same lines? You watch it'll be something entirely different to what im thinking about :what:

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks guys.it must have been the post about sjk. I just wondered why the need for the double ring. If it was better x

Hi Tantastic86

Often hair extensionists will use the double ring method if they are finding that the extensions are slipping and not holding as well as they would hope. As AmberExt has mentioned copper tubes are often a far better option as they hold much better due to their extension in length, and are often preferred by clients as they are more discrete and sit flatter to the head.

When fitting copper tubes you must however remember that you need to squeeze the copper tube in the middle to secure in place, and then down both sides of the tube for a nice tight bond.

If you are looking for copper tubes, you can find them through this link sold at £1.85 per 100 tubes Copper Tubes - SimplyHair

Kind Regards

Latest posts

Back