Double wax heater?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
I have just learned the art of hot waxing and am in the market for a new waxing pot.

My present pot (salon system - just wax) is a few years old now so I thought it would be a good idea to purchase a double wax heater in order for me to do both hot and warm waxing.

I have been looking at the Babyliss double heater. Does anyone have experience of this at all?

Hi

Congrats on the Hot Wax passion --- I don't have experience on the double waxer but I use the new Hot Wax heater from Australian Bodycare as I'm a stickler for hygiene and very conscious of cross-contamination.

This pot lets you heat up your wax in a foil insert which is placed in the heater. The wax is in pellets so it heats quickly, you then turn your heater down to about 90 and use it from there. When you finished your client you dispose of the wastage (which is nothing at alll if not minimal) and place a new insert to start again on a new client - thus avoiding any chance of cross contamination at all.

I use this for waxing sensitive areas such as bikini, which as you know can give off bloodspots - so for this reason alone I love it.... hth

Go onto the Australian Bodycare.com website and they will give you your local distributor to contact for more details. I think also that the kit is usually £75 and currently on special launch offer of £55 - Bargain.. :)

hey
The babyliss double wax heater is very reliable we sell about 10 a month and I can't think of the last time we got one back . I would recommed if you do wan't to save time a double pot is the way forward !!. We do have them on special offer pm me if you would like more details
cheers
liz

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I have a Babyliss double heater but I don't use it anymore, and I couldn't recommend it. I found the capacity too small and therefore it's hard to regulate the temperature of the hot wax. Also, it needs constantly topping up when you're busy.

Anyone want to buy a secondhand Babyliss double heater? :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back