Dream gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz

Reaction score
HI,

I currently use calgel but just wondered if anyone has tried dream gels from essential nails and what did you think of them?

thanks
lau x

Hiya x

Can i just ask...if you don't mind...(just being nosy) .. lol...why are you looking for another gel...? what is it about Calgel that's making you look elswhere...?

Thanks xx

hiya
I have the dream soak off gel and the dream sculpting gel both are really nice to use..both self level well and are easy to work with and the pinks are a nice shade not too pink..I haven`t had any problems with these gels either..only negative thing is that the whites aren`t a bright white more of a softer natural white which is nice for a more natural french look which a lot of my clients prefer so it works for me.. the pots look really nice too:)

Hi Angie,

I'm happy with calgel except they are expensive! I have been told dream gels are just as nice to work with and are less expensive so i was thinking of giving them a try, to see how i got on with them. If you are very busy with clients then using an expensive product is ok as you are constantly using it but it costs a bomb if you're not doing them regular enough or are using them to practice with to perfect things like smile lines that i have trouble with!

luv lau x

I see...thanks ... was just being nosy. xx

Latest posts

Back