Duraforce - large bottle gloopy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YahYah

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone has had any issues with duraforce top coat? I'm half way down a large bottle and this week I've really struggled with it being gloopy around the brush and the brush almost feeling solid... I've opened a new bottle and having the same issue arghhhh.... could it be anything to do with the heatwave? Not that they're stored in direct sunlight....

Hi just wondering if anyone has had any issues with duraforce top coat? I'm half way down a large bottle and this week I've really struggled with it being gloopy around the brush and the brush almost feeling solid... I've opened a new bottle and having the same issue arghhhh.... could it be anything to do with the heatwave? Not that they're stored in direct sunlight....

I've noticed with this topcoat it gets a bit goopey but I don't notice any stiffness or solidness. I usually have to make sure it's shook up really really well!!

Yes I've had the same issue, thought it was just me it's like the brush has cured??

I'm almost finished a bottle duraforce and it has started to feel thicker and more gloopy towards the end. I sit with it between my legs or in my pocket to warm up and then give it a good shake! The brush is still fine though.

Recently my base coat brush cured when the sun shone through a clients windows only for a few minutes! The brush was hard so I couldn't use it. Could it have been in the sun at all during your last use?

Oh and I thought that was only my idea as I am pretty new to shellac.I had the same issue too, what I did was I cleaned the brush and hold the bottle between my legs. Was lot better.I don't know either why was like that almost feel regret to get instead of 5'.

It's definitely odd I have to remove solid cured product from the brush when I open it like ice! So frustrating+!!

My bottle is gloopy too. It's annoying!

Arghhhh what a pain! At least it's not just me.

got the large bottle of duraforce and have had to shake it really well, it has gotten thicker but a while ago I purchase some proper gel polish thinner and put a few drop in it and shook the bottle and now its fine, I know CND don't recommend the thinner but I had no choice but to seek it out because I was doing al the necessary steps to prevent thickness such as cleaning around the neck of the bottle keeping it stored away with lid on properly, away from sunlight etc, and I would give it a good shake before hand so I had to resort to what they don't recommend unfortunately and my nails stay one just the same. I also used the thinner on the express top coat and the normal cnd shellac top coat cos they all went thick!

got the large bottle of duraforce and have had to shake it really well, it has gotten thicker but a while ago I purchase some proper gel polish thinner and put a few drops in it and shook the bottle and now its fine, I know CND don't recommend the thinner but I had no choice but to seek it out because I was doing al the necessary steps to prevent thickness such as cleaning around the neck of the bottle keeping it stored away with lid on properly, away from sunlight etc, and I would give it a good shake before hand so I had to resort to what they don't recommend unfortunately and my nails stay one just the same. I also used the thinner on the express top coat and the normal cnd shellac top coat cos they all went thick!

Latest posts

Back