East London Mobile Hair Dresser - Great Advertising Oportunity!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terrinew16

Reaction score
Hello,
I am planning an official launch event for my beauty work.

I would like to have a hairdresser on hand to do simple things, eg straigtening, ghd curling or basic hair hair up styles.

The hairdresser will have a designated stand. They will be able to keep the profits made on the night and also use the event to heavily promote their services in order to hopefully gain extra clientele.

All I would require is a small fee towards venue hire. This really would not be very much. I am thinking £10-£20 max.
( I would not be making any profit from this money)

If you would be interested in coming along, please contact me xx

Just a little bump for this one!! Xxx

Hello Again.... Please feel free tp pass this info on to your friends that may be interested xx

SORRY TO BORE THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE ALREADY READ THIS!! :sad:

Just really trying to bump this up and see if anyone is interested? xx

Where and when Hun?

Hey Hun...

The venue is to be confirmed but will definitely be in the E.14 area of East London.

I have Saturday 1st October in mind but this will depend on the availability of the venue.

Are you interested? xx

hiya ! im interested in this any chance you can message me some more info on the event ! i live in east london so im very interested in this!

Hey Hun...

The venue is to be confirmed but will definitely be in the E.14 area of East London.

I have Saturday 1st October in mind but this will depend on the availability of the venue.

Are you interested? xx

I thought it wud help you if peeps new where and when plus as I'm in Chelmsford thought it might be do able but thinking about it a bit to far to pick up regular clients, but if you get stuck let me know xx

I thought it wud help you if peeps new where and when plus as I'm in Chelmsford thought it might be do able but thinking about it a bit to far to pick up regular clients, but if you get stuck let me know xx

Thanks... :) xxx

hiya ! im interested in this any chance you can message me some more info on the event ! i live in east london so im very interested in this!

Hello :)

Great! Glad to hear that you would like to be involved. I will message u tomorrow xx

Latest posts

Back