Ebay - Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I havn't purchased anything over the internet before. Lately, I have been browsing ebay and seen some great stuff. I was looking for any feedback on actually purchasing over the internet. I have been look at some tips from The Suki Shop. Would anyone have any comments on what the products are like or on weather its a good idea or not?

Thank you Charlene.

Look on ebay at the feedback, but be careful, i once bought an Essential Nails airbrush kit from ebay and half the parts were missing/damaged. If you are buying something that is brand new you can't really go wrong unless they have bad feedback. :) My boyfriend recently got me a brand new manicure table from ebay, it arrived quickly and i'm really pleased with it.

Ive bought a few things from ebay and have had no problems, and most things were delivered very quickly. Just make sure you check the feedback. Everybody wants positive feedback so you should find most things to be true to description but if its not as described you can complain or leave negative feedback.

Latest posts

Back