education at its best _EZFLOW

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

absolutly fab!

Reaction score
I have just had the most amazing experience ever! I have just qualified as a master artist educator for EZFLOW, how cool is that . It was the best feeling ever., full of excitment, nerves and fun!! This happened with the world famous Anthony Buckley, what an experience! MY gratefull thanks must go to amanda reevell( sorry mand i am not even going to try and spell your new married name) from CND who has taught me well, you have been my total inspiration ,because with out her i would not be the tec iam today, thankyou. Secondly, Maria from californian nails for giving me the oppurtunity to grow, and last but not least Anthony Buckley for encouraging to be the very best and succeding.my skills beyond my expectations. Your nails are out of this world, design sculpt are the very best i have ever seen. This would not of been possible with out an outstanding product range , in particular competion pink is the very best powder i have ever used, seeing is believing!
Thankyou all for a life changing experience!!

Caroline Hickey

ah wow caroline
sounds like you had the most amazing day.........
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HUGS

congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and how exciting for you!!

Thanks for all you pm, is was an experience never to forget. Education is a lifelong experience, Anthony whats next!!!

Congratulations well done and to have the man himself how fab is that.

Take care and have one for me when you celebrate tonite ;)

:green: :green: Congratulations :green: :green:

Ohhhhh Antony is soooo lucky to have you Caroline!! Many Congratulations :hug: !!!

Thanks Mrs Geek i would not be where i am today with out a fantastic foundation that i had recieved from CND, our geogous miss amanda has been a fantastic role model!!.

Congratulations Caroline, you will be a wonderful educator.

Cathy

congratulations caroline

you must be so proud Good luck :lol:

Jackie

Naughtynails said:
congratulations caroline

you must be so proud Good luck :lol:

Jackie
yes i am very proud, thanks for your intrest. If you ever get the chance to experience Anthonys trainning class grab the chance. His straight talking no flannel approach was a sure winner with myself and the group. He has this knack of reading my mind , even before i have thought it my self sometimes!!! Have you ever had any trainning yourself from him?

i am doing my conversion with him on the 24th and after reading this...............i cant wait.
sounds like you are still buzzing........and why not,it sounds so exciting
hugs

joannerowsell said:
i am doing my conversion with him on the 24th and after reading this...............i cant wait.
sounds like you are still buzzing........and why not,it sounds so exciting
hugs
o my god buzzing that an understatement, you will have the most fantastic time and your skill level cannot fail to exceed your expectations..... the sky is the limit. It was even better than chocolate on a sunday morning!!!!hope to meet you at some point in the future. Thanks for your kind words.

Well done :)
i so know the buzz...i couldnt stop smiling :)
i totally agree comp pink is just fabby totally improves my p&ws

Jess
xox

Sparklepink said:
Well done :)
i so know the buzz...i couldnt stop smiling :)
i totally agree comp pink is just fabby totally improves my p&ws

Jess
xox
Delighted to be part of the team, everybody speaks very highly of you. Fab step by step in proff nails this month just had it to day.

outstanding work from an outstanding person!!!!

you worked very hard and deserved everything you got, you we're a real joy to teach so....

thank you

antony

antnbuckley said:
outstanding work from an outstanding person!!!!

you worked very hard and deserved everything you got, you we're a real joy to teach so....

thank you

antony
Thanks you so much for those words, i enjoyed every moment. You are a fab teacher and look forward to working with you again and all of the team... we will have a ball!!!

Who's a clever girl then???!!! :wink2: and to do it in such style with the great Mr. Buckley!! :lol:

Really pleased for you,
Catch ya soon hun, :hug:'s 'n' :Love:

Nikki XXXX

well done Absolutly Fab

em x

Latest posts

Back