Education | Loughborough University Students Need Your Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of supporting proactive students who just want to learn stuff, do well and aim high. This week I've been contacted by a group of five students from Loughborough studying for a business degree and, in the spirit of community and social responsibility, I'm asking you to spare five minute to answer their questionnaire to help support their studies.

The group are developing a business plan as part of their degree which they have to fully research and support. Their business plan is focused around beauty/grooming treatments for men on a mobile application. The application allows customers to book on-demand or future bookings with freelance beauticians who either operate freelance full time or simply in their spare time.

The more responses they get, the more info they have to work with so head over to their survey here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Fv...ejDWIUy1rZDAmNo8/viewform?edit_requested=true

Over to you Geeks.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Loughborough-Uni1.jpg
    Loughborough-Uni1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 77

Latest posts

Back