Education | Virtual Beauty Courses Launches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
If you are desperate to upgrade your training, expand your understanding of the beauty industry, or just simply arm yourself with more skills but don't think you can squeeze in a course then Virtual Beauty Courses is something you should look into.

Whether it's because you've got kids, or a busy lifestyle or you're just not near a decent educational establishment, there are a million reasons why some people can't commit to a regular course. Virtual Beauty Courses in an online platform for training meaning you can fit it in to suit your needs and time.

Virtual Beauty Courses was launched by Becky McLachlan and Claire Davis who, between them have forty years of experience in the beauty industry. Course cover treatments such as manicures and pedicures and will earn you an internationally recognised qualification from City & Guilds.

For more information visit www.virtualbeautycourses.co.uk

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Virtual Beauty Courses.jpg
    Virtual Beauty Courses.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 179
It says you have 6 months to complete courses and to be assessed you have to travel to kent which defeats the whole purpose of the "dont have time to go to college, have children or busy lifestyle so cant commit to actual study" theme.

You can't learn any of the treatments being offered over the internet. Practical, face to face learning is best.

Laura x

They seem pretty expensive for what they are too!

Ive done one course already through this school and am doing one at the moment. I think there great! There not that much more than one day training courses and u get a recognised qualification. Also I found it a lot better than face to face as you can watch the videos as much as u like, book skype one to one sessions to ask questions, and they watch u perform treatments as u go along and are able to help u improve x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back