Electric bills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no luck today.
Worked out my bills should be around £100 per month. But they are saying I'm playing catch up from under estimated bills - which is rubbish but they won't have none of it!

Hopefully next month will be lower, we will just have to see. Story of my life!!
I'm also in contract till 2015 so I can't get out of it! X

do you still have your starting reading from when you moved into the Salon? I would ask them to work out the cost in total from it to now and compare to what you have paid. Cause id bet they just dont want to refund and will try anything to confuse you to keep the money. I had similar happen in a rental property once in liverpool (residential) and in the end they owed me £180 despite originally claiming I owed them £90!

Yer I think that's what I will have to do. Get all my bills (3 years worth) and see where it's gone wrong.

Thanks ladies xxx

Hi, I'm now with BES electric, I have 2sunbeds and no heating but I've seen a big difference since I swooped. Just watch with the lengthy contract, I got them down to 3 years instead of 4 or 5!!

How often are both of your sunbeds in use? Seems a lot to pay per month... Also have u got fan heaters?

Honestly I found Brittish Gas the most expensive and the worst company to deal with.....dont get me started!
Anyway, switched to Eon and our Electric bills have halved from £500 month to around £260.
Hope that helps
xxx

use them is well drop from 400-500 scottish power to 200 with Eon

Latest posts

Back