Electrically heated mittens and boots know of a supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

I am kicking myself.....Ellisons had these at the nec at £19.99 each and i didnt buy them !!!!!

Anyone know where i can get some from at a similar price?

THanks

Amb x

No I don't but I bought the wheeteze ones instead that you put in the microwave for a couple of minutes and these are fab, no need to look for sockets, no wires getting in the way and no worrying if they have a fault.
I bought both the booties and mitts but to be honest I could have bought just the booties and used them as mitts aswell.

marie111 said:
No I don't but I bought the wheeteze ones instead that you put in the microwave for a couple of minutes and these are fab, no need to look for sockets, no wires getting in the way and no worrying if they have a fault.
I bought both the booties and mitts but to be honest I could have bought just the booties and used them as mitts aswell.

Hiya Marie - where did you get these from pleae could you divulge the Suppliers name. Ta chick.

Fab Freak said:
Hiya Marie - where did you get these from pleae could you divulge the Suppliers name. Ta chick.

Now theres a question, it could be Ellisons, it could be wheeteze, you would have to do a search. I'm 99% sure it was ellisons though and I think they were about £20 each.

I think NSI might sell them, although I'm not sure about a price...

MINKUS said:
Hi all

I am kicking myself.....Ellisons had these at the nec at £19.99 each and i didnt buy them !!!!!

Anyone know where i can get some from at a similar price?

THanks

Amb x

Hi Minkus,

I am ordering some booties tomorrow from NSI and they are £23.00. The cheapest I know of.

Hope this helps!

xxxx

Latest posts

Back