Electrolysis machine help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haz282

Reaction score
I want an electrolysis machine but there all mega expensive!
Im after a blend one for about £300, have i got any chance of finding a website that sells one for that amount??

Are you sure you want to compromise on your electrolysis machine?

As someone who has had electrolysis, I found the treatment with an expensive Apilus machine to be a lot more comfortable (and caused less redness afterwards) than a bog standard machine, yet still delivered good results in terms of hair removal.

If I had a choice between electrolysis practitioners, I would be much more likely to go with the one who had a machine which caused less pain and inflammation, but still delivered the results.
Posted via Mobile Device

I want an electrolysis machine but there all mega expensive!
Im after a blend one for about £300, have i got any chance of finding a website that sells one for that amount??
I think most Blend units would be £500ish new . . but Carlton Professional used to sell some ex-display or secondhand units, I don't know if they still do but it would be worth a call to them or they must have a website.
I agree with what Ruth says though.
Maybe it would be an idea to go with the unit you trained on at college, which you will be familiar with?
Also, remember there's not a lot which can go wrong with an electrolysis unit as you will not be moving it about much, just replacing the needle holder from time to time. So as you'll probably end up having it for years and years perhaps it's worth spending out on a good one.

You need about £600 - £700 for a blend machine. I would not get a diathermy only machine. I found a top of the range Apilus is really only worth getting if it is to be your passion and you have the clientele and are very experienced. I have done many years electrolysis in the past and have just gone back to it and did a lot of research and extra training. A good digital blend machine will be sufficient - maybe you will find a good second hand one.:)

Latest posts

Back