Elite microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leenie81

Beautify
Reaction score
Has anyone trained with elite microblading and if so how did you find it? Xx

I just trained with them in July and I loved it. I feel like they gave me everything I needed and they were really nice. The kit we got was great, granted I haven't got anything to compare it with but I haven't really found any problems with it. They're very knowledgeable and great at what they do :)

I just trained with them in July and I loved it. I feel like they gave me everything I needed and they were really nice. The kit we got was great, granted I haven't got anything to compare it with but I haven't really found any problems with it. They're very knowledgeable and great at what they do :)[/QUOTE
Thankyou for replying, I decided to go with a different company as I really wanted to talk to someone about the course first and wanted go book today. I have booked for the 14th September on a three day course with a company closer to me. How have you found it after the training? Was it hard to master? Xx

You just need to practice a lot, I think I've picked it up really well (and I very rarely say I'm decent at anything :p). I think it clicked for me when I really analysed which hair strokes I didn't like, and why, and what I could do to make them look better, rather than just doing strokes over and over if that makes sense?

You just need to practice a lot, I think I've picked it up really well (and I very rarely say I'm decent at anything :p). I think it clicked for me when I really analysed which hair strokes I didn't like, and why, and what I could do to make them look better, rather than just doing strokes over and over if that makes sense?
I think I get you. Did you practice alot on clients or friends or a kind of dolls head? Xx

Intrested in any further feedback on this company pls

Latest posts

Back