Elleebana lash lift help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holisticzoe

Reaction score
Hi all,

Very new to lash lifts and I'm just not getting a very good lift, i've tried the first solution for 5, 6 and 7 minutes and still not lifting great, i've only done 3 sets so not expecting miracles.
The only thing i can think of is maybe the rod isn't close enough to the lash line, how close does it need to be, i can see a little bit of skin between rod and lash line, everything else i think I'm doing correct.
Remove make up, measure rod against eyelashes, pull lashes onto rod, use first solution then Remove with damp cotton tips, second solution for 5 mins, Remove then tint.

Any tips please?
Thank you

Hi all,

Very new to lash lifts and I'm just not getting a very good lift, i've tried the first solution for 5, 6 and 7 minutes and still not lifting great, i've only done 3 sets so not expecting miracles.
The only thing i can think of is maybe the rod isn't close enough to the lash line, how close does it need to be, i can see a little bit of skin between rod and lash line, everything else i think I'm doing correct.
Remove make up, measure rod against eyelashes, pull lashes onto rod, use first solution then Remove with damp cotton tips, second solution for 5 mins, Remove then tint.

Any tips please?
Thank you
Are you putting enough lifting lotion on? Are you putting it 3/4 of the way up the lash? Are you choosing the correct rod? Does the lash go past the half way point? X

Hi all,

Any tips please?
Thank you[/QUOHi

ive just trainned with a diffrent brand and i was told 12 - 15 mins for 1 st lotion then 6-9 for the second lotion. i dont use the rods i use the sheilds

Latest posts

Back