Elleebana lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella15

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know with the elleebana lash lift solution if you can use the solution once the sachet has already been opened? I feel like I am wasting loads of product as the sachets are still half full. Also such a waste if you have to open a sachet to do a patch test! Any help greatly appreciated!! :)

I've read on here some people sealing sachet and placing in a seal proof container then using that for patch test. Not sure how effective this is. I also read someone buying a small sealing machine from eBay and 're sealing the sachet. Z

I am also wanting to know this! My trainer advised some of her students used packets that had been open around 4 days and had the same results! I opened one on thursday and doing another lift tomorrow(sat) on my friend so going to see how I get on with it xx

I am an official stockist of Elleebana and the brand owner, Otto Mitter, says that you can keep the solution in the fridge for up to 3 weeks to use for patch testing purposes.
If using for another treatment then he recommends to use within 24 hours x

I am an official stockist of Elleebana and the brand owner, Otto Mitter, says that you can keep the solution in the fridge for up to 3 weeks to use for patch testing purposes.
If using for another treatment then he recommends to use within 24 hours x
Hey angelina .. Didn't get lift wanted using rods then 10 mins develop followed by 7 mins seal ... Any advice much much appreciated as have 3 tomorrow eeek

Latest posts

Back