Embedding into SHELLAC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xhoniebunnyx

Hair, Beauty and SPMU
Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone know if you can embed feathers into Shellac? If so, where can I buy the feathers? Many thanks in advance :D

xx

Wow they are great! Thanks for the link xxxxx

Whilst I have done it, I haven't done it on a clients nails yet.

These feathers were placed in to a layer of uncured topcoat, cured and had an extra topcoat placed over the top.

Attachments

• DSC02079.jpg
    DSC02079.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 190
Whilst I have done it, I haven't done it on a clients nails yet.

These feathers were placed in to a layer of uncured topcoat, cured and had an extra topcoat placed over the top.

This is a really interesting idea, and so pretty too :D

Holy crap. I LOVE THIS!!!!

ive used feathers for a while but before i found them online i used to pull them from my duvet :o dye them n stick them on using the spine leaving the feathers free but I have a featherless duvet now

i can see you guys plucking feathers now when the hubby isnt looking, just make sure its from his side of the duvet so you don't get the colder side :lol:

I got a large bag of feathers from hobby craft very reasonable and muti colours !

I have a parrot (that's the little monkey on my avatar) and some of his feathers are amazing. Deep blues also orange lemon and green all fading into each other. Now the question is and sorry to hijack this a bit would you think ick using these. He is in the shower a few times a week very clean and if mum has been round smells of mamoselle coco (can't spell). I won't be offended by no answers
Vicki xx

I have a parrot (that's the little monkey on my avatar) and some of his feathers are amazing. Deep blues also orange lemon and green all fading into each other. Now the question is and sorry to hijack this a bit would you think ick using these. He is in the shower a few times a week very clean and if mum has been round smells of mamoselle coco (can't spell). I won't be offended by no answers
Vicki xx

Hi I too have a parrot! So wud like to know the same answer lol ;) x

Latest posts

Back