Emergency matted bonds help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1985

Reaction score
hi a client has just came in to see if i can take her pre bonds out they were not fitted by myself but she said she cant get hold of person who did them anyway they are absoloutly matted its as if she been using too much heat/conditioner they have softened and are not stuck to other parts of her hair shes popping back in an hour i usually use acetone to remover but has anyone got any tips iv never came across bonds as matted as this x

Honestly oil is the best in this case like what Sally's sells or the liquid gold remover. The oil helps to sort out knots and also it will help break bonds. It will take a long time though! Ive had nightmares with these types of bonds. This is what cheap glue will do and get all tangled all you can do is let it soak and then comb it out,

hiya thankyou very much for your reply client is just away it actually seperated a lot better than i thought i just removed them then let it soak in conditioner then combed through it all and finally managed to untangle the matted bits think the client was in pain though lol thanks again i never thought of using oil in these cases its usually intense conditioners i use i shall go get some for emergencys like this lol thanks for the tip much appreciated x

Latest posts

Back