Emmerdale Mystery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
Who Has Been Doing Steph's Re-balance While She's Been In Prison For Murder?

lol I just said the same thing tonight when I was watching.

god your observant - i didnt take any notice of her hands as i dont like steph so try not to look at her.

that is a very good question, clearly the prisons dont just do basic hair cutting anymore!

ha ha ha ha!!!

I'd noticed them the other night and thought they were looking unusually good. She must have got in with the 'big' crowd in prison as otherwise I'm sure they would have pulled them off her by now!!

Poor Steph, she gets such a bad press. *tee hee* Alan Turner runs away with the Dingle's dog next Monday, he must be barking mad..... *LOL* Shadrack starts an affair with.... Glitter knickers (sadie) Great name, huh?

Seriously, if anyone wants to know what happens down the line in Emmerdale, just ask Jackie, she's glued to it every night it's on, even though she's already checked out the plots in 'Soap-spoiler'

must confess i quite fancy Cain Dingle... nice bit of rough... saw him shopping in leeds afew weeks back and all the girls at work were hanging out the window shouting "pwoar" etc etc.. he was quite lush in the flesh.. sometimes its crap working in a female dominated atmostphere..we are deprived...

Latest posts

Back