EnailCouture Happy Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anyone has tried Enail Couture's Happy Gel. I know it's a newer product so it might not be available everywhere. Its a product very similar to Gelish Polygel, but this one you can use with your own monomer or alcohol to smooth it and it soaks off. The price here in the US is $xxx.

[no trade prices please, thanks]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not
Hey just wondering if anyone has tried Enail Couture's Happy Gel. I know it's a newer product so it might not be available everywhere. Its a product very similar to Gelish Polygel, but this one you can use with your own monomer or alcohol to smooth it and it soaks off. The price here in the US is $xxx.

[no trade prices please, thanks]
Not very good it has issues like curing plus it cracks very easy I had 4 actually break and the tackiness is unreal it's to expensive to ruin your nails plus there's the import and postage which is massive.

Last edited:
I've been researching PolyGel/4D etc. and came across a US Blogger who did a review of Happy Nail and PolyGel, it was interesting viewing

I've been researching PolyGel/4D etc. and came across a US Blogger who did a review of Happy Nail and PolyGel, it was interesting viewing

Thank you for this link.

I wanted to like this product, however I it is not a very good product. I think we that it is more acrylic heavy, so it does not cure properly. It is very thick so even 3 mins in LED is not long enough. When they pop off you can see that they are still tacky. I have even tried thinner layers but no luck. There is also a filing issue, Happy Gel is so soft that so much comes off, with lots lifting as I file. After filing and buffiy they are never smooth, they always have a gritty texture.

Pros: Because there are a few are #1 this is product smells great, there is a bubble gum sent but not overwhelming.
(#2 this would be a wonderful learning tool for anyone that is learning how to apply acrylic.)
#3 You can use alcohol or monomers to apply.

I was interested in the enail brand but decided against it when I found out their logo is ripped off from a cosmetic company from my daughter who saw the website and has actually used the cosmetics!
That did not sit right with me.

Attachments

• 74B4CCEB-8BE3-43B8-AF4F-D3CD4E793FD2.jpeg
    74B4CCEB-8BE3-43B8-AF4F-D3CD4E793FD2.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 62
I was interested in the enail brand but decided against it when I found out their logo is ripped off from a cosmetic company from my daughter who saw the website and has actually used the cosmetics!
That did not sit right with me.

Would you please tell me the name of the name of the cosmetic company your daughter uses? Thank you !

Would you please tell me the name of the name of the cosmetic company your daughter uses? Thank you !
The company for cosmetics is name Etud I think is from South Korea. Is funny because the time this brand use this logo for princess collection in 2013 and enail brand start making product in 2014 on the website they say this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back