Entries for D.A.N. Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOw what fab work ,
hope they are all going in one of the mags
great work guys:biggrin:

I think they are all great and agree that they should feature in the nail mags. Well done everyone!

What fantastic entries.i am so dissapointed i didn't get time,but i have hardly been on line (Lee still can't walk) and i am behind with my clients so i just couldn't join in but deffinately next year !

There is one that really stands out to me ,i can't wait to see who did it ! Number 8,i think that one is amazing,i love it and would deffinately wear it !

Well done all who entered and well done Ruth for such a great idea :hug:

WOW everyone as done so well..... my entry still isnt finished maybe it will be for next year.....:p christmas shoppping and two little monster's slowed me down.

my fave is number 2 love the colours :Love:

carnt wait to see who's is who's

well done ruth for such a brill idea :hug:

WOW !!!! DIDNT THE GEEKS DO WELL:Love: Well proud of everyone that entered!!!

My personal fav's are 3,5 and 11 but they are all fantasticarooney.

AMb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My favourite is no. 4 - they are all fantastic - there is only 1 which I actively dont like.

Well done to everyone.

Well done geeks!! You did really really well :wink2:

I've now sent my scores to Ruthy, I look forward to seeing who's won!!!

I'm also adding a Winner's Page to my website, where'll I'll upload the winning picture & a mini biography about the winner :D

Good luck guys!!

And I expect to see all you chickens competing next time!!;)

I like 3 8 and 11 best....but have to say they are all fabulously in tune with there chosen dress...great job everyone.

I had every intension of entering but time ran away with me and i have been poorly....excuses excuses....maybe next time.

Fantastic idea Ruth xxx

Moved to news :)

excellent nails!!
a lot of had work has been put into them all!
congratulations!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

WOW they are all amazing!!! Well done Ladies & good luck to you all!! I'm loving the little black dress in pic 12 where can I get that from!!! :)

Wow there are some amazing entries there i personaly think they are all xecellent, well done all of you for entring and good luck, can't wait to see who the winner is!!!

Christi
xx

Well done to everyone who entered. They are all gorgeous! I cant decide which one I like best. Think the judges have a tough time coming up! Good luck to you all x

Amazing work.

Well done everyonexxxxxxxxxx

I do not envy the judges incredibly difficult task

wow they are all brilliant i wouldnt know which to choose , they are all amazing, cant wait to see the results !! will we find out who did what ??

Some fantastic entries .... I couldn't possibly pick a fave, because I think they're all fab. Everyone who entered the comp deserves a huge round of applause.

Love them all but especially 3 & 4 but No. 7 is my favourite.
Well done to you all

Wooooooo!!!!!

Fantastic work Geeks!

Just got back from a trip to my bro's house to print off the pics, as my ISP probs meant I havent been able to open my mail or access the site, tut!
Im going to be doing my scoring soon & hope my connection holds out long enough to send.
Good luck to all who entered, some rocking stuff there peeps!

Hold on for me Rooofie ... Ill be bringing up the rear, lol! :hug:

Wow they are all really cool although i have to say i have at least 4 favourites, very interesting.....

I have a fave but I am not saying as I don't want to upset anyone but they are all gorgeous, I am so glad I didn't enter with standards like these. Well done all of you.

Latest posts

Back