Environ HELP please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Risabel

Reaction score
I hope one of you experinced in Environ will be able to assist.

I have asked the rep to call was going to be today but she has changed it to Monday.

They sent a sample of the Debut and C boost.

I have tried the debut for 2 days -all ok . Then tried with the C boost underneath- ok for 2 days.

Yesterday started with a redness on my cheeks and the skin feels tough and rough to touch.

Do I lay off the product or do I just use the Debut.

I am some what concerned as this is the range that I have decided to go with after reading up loads and searching on this site. During my investigations last year I used these products and had a facial with the machine and everything was ok. So I am most miffed and not sure what to do now--Please can some one help.

Is this normal? how many people react to this range?

Thanks all
XXX

reactions are rare but can occur.

The single most important thing you can do is continue with the Debut and C Boost.

If you think the reaction occurred after the c boost then apply debut daily and c boost on every alternate day.

if you are unsure then apply both every alternate day but you must continue to use them:hug:

hth's

Thanks for that
Lisa from Environ is coming on Monday , so hopefully she can reassure me on the products. It has made me a bit nervous about the range- but is you say it is rare to react I will persevere as you suggest and keep my fingers crossed.
I am booked on the training for the beginning of June at Weston Super Mare.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back