Equipment for skill building course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire fox

Reaction score
Morning all,
Just a quick one, im going on the skill building course on the 18th in Newcastle and have received my letter from Creative.
It tells me what equipemt i will need and lists EVERYTHING you can think of for application with creative.
I know a few have been on this course and wondered if you know if its ok to take different files, buffers(different brands) as i dont use all the creative ones.
It also asks you to bring safety glasses. I dont use these. Do you HAVE to take everything on the list or will your normal working kit do?

Many thanks

Hi Claire,
Why not ring leeds hq, I am sure they will answers any queries for you.
Hope you enjoy the course.:biggrin:

Hi Lellipop, ive tried getting through to the department this morning and all i get is an answerphone message that they are busy! Just Worried now incase i need to order some stuff to take with me.

Hi Claire,
I am sure if you just take all your equipment you use for working. A odd few non creative files shouldn't cause a riot.

Clare i'm sure you will be fine with what you use as long as you've got the basics. when i went i didn't have any performance forms but there was someone there who did. if you can't get hold of anything i'm sure they'll lend it to you on the day. i've got some spare safety specs if you want to pm me your address.

have to say we wasnt allowed to use anyhting that wasnt creative or designer nails on the day and safety glasses were a must.

Thanks everyone for your replies, ive been on my lunch break so didnt realise id had relies!
Think i will order some stuff, just incase wendy says anything when i get there and Toni talons has ever so nicely said she will send me some specs....never seen or used them so will be a giggle wearing them!!!

re the answerphone message at DN, if you leave a message with your phone number they will call you back as soon as they can :) I've done it before and they're very good at returning the call quickly.

I would only take DN/Creative equipment...if there is anything you need I am sure they will either lend or be able to supply you with...enjoy!

Latest posts

Back