Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxkerrie86xx

Reaction score
I've recently just started doing makeup and was wanting to get a couple of these foundations for my kit. As their quite expensive I was thinking I could mix them to suit clients skin tone. Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on the colours I should order?

hi normally you should get a light,medium and dark shade to mix and make shades up and then as you get a bit more money you can get the in between shades so you don't waste too much product mixing

also try and go to a bit outlet mall like i have cheshire oaks near as they do offers like

hi normally you should get a light,medium and dark shade to mix and make shades up and then as you get a bit more money you can get the in between shades so you don't waste too much product mixing

also try and go to a bit outlet mall like i have cheshire oaks near as they do offers like

Just so you know this thread was created 3 years ago, and the OP hasn’t logged in since 2016.

Latest posts

Back