Eve Taylor allergic reaction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynne Syme

Reaction score
Hi all
I need your advice/help please. I've been using Eve Taylor in salon for over a year now. Within the last month I have had two clients who have had to go to A&E with an allergic reaction in their eyes. When this happened to my first client I didn't think it was the fault of the product but now that a second client has been in touch(facial done on Friday) I'm now concerned. This client was adviced by the doctor, after a ph test that her eye was acidic. She subsequently had two saline baths and now has antibiotic drops and wearing a patch. This has knocked my confidence not only in myself but the product.

Can you please give me any advice or reassurance.

Thanks

I would contact Eve Taylor directly x

I would contact Eve Taylor directly x
I contacted then through the private fb page but my post is still pending. They are closed over weekend though. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi Lynne I know a therapist who has contacted Eve Taylor about a similar problem. They are waiting for a response x

I tried this but a message popped up saying 'you cannot message this member'???

I've tagged each of them in my previous post, so hopefully one will respond to you.

Lynne,

In the first instance for any issue like this we ask that you call us and speak with us directly by telephone at the first opportunity as our social media platforms are not manned constantly.
It does seem somewhat unfair to post on an open forum before you have spoken with us, where people with no knowledge of our brand or products can summise and post their opinions.

I will contact you by telephone tomorrow.

Lynne,

In the first instance for any issue like this we ask that you call us and speak with us directly by telephone at the first opportunity as our social media platforms are not manned constantly.
It does seem somewhat unfair to post on an open forum before you have spoken with us, where people with no knowledge of our brand or products can summise and post their opinions.

I will contact you by telephone tomorrow.
To be honest I have been extremely upset that this client has had to go to A&E and as this happened on Friday evening I had no way of contacting you. I needed some sort of feedback as this client may take this further. I therefore resorted to posting here for help. I don't appreciate the way you have responded to my post, all I wanted was help.

I was not seeking to do your brand any harm and was only hoping for support.

I shall close this thread here, so that the parties can liaise privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back