Eve Taylor website registration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carron

Reaction score
hi

i've just been on the Eve Taylor website filling out the trade registration form.

at the moment i'm just starting out my mobile beauty business and making enquiries so i dont have a business name, insurance etc and the form on the Eve Taylor website is asking for this.

i'm trying to register so i can compare prices to other companies but i don't think i'll be allowed to register as i cant fill out the form properly.

can anyone give me a rough idea how much cleanser, toner, mask etc would be?

We dont like listing trade prices on here. If you do a search on Eve Taylor on here you may find someone who currently uses it and you could ask them by PM if the will give you prices.

hi

i've just been on the Eve Taylor website filling out the trade registration form.

at the moment i'm just starting out my mobile beauty business and making enquiries so i dont have a business name, insurance etc and the form on the Eve Taylor website is asking for this.

i'm trying to register so i can compare prices to other companies but i don't think i'll be allowed to register as i cant fill out the form properly.

can anyone give me a rough idea how much cleanser, toner, mask etc would be?

PM **Tracey** I know she is a trainer for Eve Taylor .. I am sure she would be very happy to help you regarding Eve Taylor. :hug:

Hello there

I use eve taylor products in my salon I also retail as well

To be able to use the Eve Taylor website you have to be insured and a fully qualified therapist before they will let you register.

They also do a check on you first to make sure that you are who you are hence why they ask so many questions.

If you need anymore advise pm me

Last edited:
If the automated registration doesn't work just give them a ring and they will be able to authorise your site access, that how I got on there.

hi

thanks for all your advice

i'll give them a call on monday. i'll be able to explain better that i'm in the early stages of planning and thats why i haven't got a business name or insurance

hi

thanks for all your advice

i'll give them a call on monday. i'll be able to explain better that i'm in the early stages of planning and thats why i haven't got a business name or insurance

I was at the same stage as you when I signed up with them. I did end up stocking their range too!:green:

Latest posts

Back