ExCellent News for Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres another piccy from last years geek stand

Attachments

• 1stgeekstandexcelfeb2005_thumb.jpg
    1stgeekstandexcelfeb2005_thumb.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 75
Photo very small I can snot see it!

Caz xxx

*JOANNE* said:
heres another piccy from last years geek stand

i know it is very small from the geek archives pics...lol

Sorry I just wondered if you could put a bigger photo on? It would be nice to see.

Caz xxx:)

*JOANNE* said:
i know it is very small from the geek archives pics...lol

WOOHOO IM THERE!!!

God Samantha look how knackered we look in that 1st pic lmao. If you're drinking over the course of Excel, don't go nr the salmon bagels again please!! :hug:

I will be there too...looking forward to meeting you all xxx

we are gonna need a wide angle lens to get all the geeks in on picture, this time.

Oh thanks Sassy yes this is what I wanted some nice pics that I could see you all look wonderful I hate my photo being taken or should I say I raley look good in photos I hope if we get some taken all together I can look ok dont want to spoil the photo LOL!!!!!

Caz xxx

Sassy Hassy said:

Woohoo! I am making the trip from way up here in the north of Scotland to go to Excel! Cant wait!! Just hope I can pluck up the courage to introduce myself to you all.:Scared:
Where will the Geek Lounge be at? I just know I will get lost ~ never been to such a huge event before will need a fellow Geeks Mobile number so they can guide me to the lounge!

nemotail said:
Woohoo! I am making the trip from way up here in the north of Scotland to go to Excel! Cant wait!! Just hope I can pluck up the courage to introduce myself to you all.:Scared:
Where will the Geek Lounge be at? I just know I will get lost ~ never been to such a huge event before will need a fellow Geeks Mobile number so they can guide me to the lounge!
If you can't find the Geek Lounge, just ask any of the staff at Creative and they will direct you. AND don't be shy in introducing yourself - my wee Scottish accent is a bit lonely down here! I'll be listening out for you!:Love:

I can't wait, got no money to spend but so looking forward to seeing whats there and planing future spends:D and meeting up with everyone is going to be the best bit:)

LayStar said:
LMFAO it was Gordon The Tree!! :smack:

Nikki and Faye are also working with us, Faye jus for the sunday, and the nutter Nikki for all 3 days!!

We'll keep all of you onliners updated with a geek stand thread like last time! Especially for you Lelli :hug:

It's going to be faaaab to meet you all - old and new faces!! So make sure you all come up and introduce yourselves :wink2: And bring tea. Lots of it. :lol:

xxxxx

Hey you .... what's all this 'nutter Nikki'???!!!!!!! :lick:

I recall is was 'Gordon the Geek Tree'.....lovely chap!!!

BRING LOTS OF TEA??????? I think not missy, what about the hip flask?? We cannot have a Geek Picnic with TEA!!!!!!!!

BTW - Sassy - Don't you dare come without your trolly.....how will I recognise you? PMSL!!!!

Do you think we will have such a good view as we did last time????

I am so flippin' excited about Excel and I will come armed with the camera ... again!!!! It is going to be soooo cool to meet up with everyone.:D

Nikki said:
BTW - Sassy - Don't you dare come without your trolly.....how will I recognise you? PMSL!!!!

I've got to go and find my li'l blue trolley today! So just make sure you have your glasses on your head so I can recognise you too lol!!!

Nikki said:
Hey you .... what's all this 'nutter Nikki'???!!!!!!! :lick:

Erm well you are a nutter!

Nikki said:
BRING LOTS OF TEA??????? I think not missy, what about the hip flask?? We cannot have a Geek Picnic with TEA!!!!!!!!

See...nutter!! Me and Ruth thrive on tea lol I'll still have a few drinks from your bar though don't worry hahaha :hug:

Yea I hope we're right by the Creative stand again like last time lol :cool:

WOWOOWOWOOOOOO!!

I can't wait!!!!!!

I'm soooooo excited!! LOL!

RuthW said:
:irked: :cry: :irked: :cry: :irked: :cry: *pout*
i wanna come & i can't: boo-hoo!
Ruth, why cant you go? i live in leeds and am driving down on saturday coming back on Sunday with my husband. if its transport i would be happy to give you a lift you would just need to find accomodation.
simone.

Hello Girls! I'm new here, and I'm very happy!!! :green:
I will be on Monday there, and i think box with Christrio will be first to visit :):):)

LayStar said:
Yea I hope we're right by the Creative stand again like last time lol :cool:

DOH!!!! I wasn't actually thinking of the creative stand!!!!:lick:

I can see we are gonna keep Costa's in business!!!!:irked:

SASSY....glasses on the head hun, as always!!!! :lol: How else would I be able to see where I'm going!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Latest posts

Back