Exhibit collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ltongue

Reaction score
Got my creative update Sept/oct today and the new Exhibit collection looks lovely but why is it so much more expensive to buy yet retails at the usual enamel price? Am I missing something or are new collections always more expensive when they are released?

They are the same price but with most of the collections you get 2 of each colour - this collection is 37.80 therefore you get 12 bottles at 3.15 each.

Some of the collections only give you one of each so would be 18.90.

Hope this makes sense.

Oh I thought it was just for 6. Now it makes sense! Thanks x

it only shows 6 though in the update.

Yes, there are six colours but going by the price - I would expect to get two of each.

I love the look of Exhibit beautiful colours!
Anyone clarified if you get 2 of each colour? Any idea when they are available?

Can't wait to get my hands on exhibit too, looks fabulous! Has anyone seen the step-by-step guide of the great swirly artwork that creative have put in this months scratch- pure genius xx

It is 2 of each colour - 6 in the image to RETAIL to your customers and 6 for you to use in salon or retail! HTH's and yes beautiful colours - triple pigmented for incredible inky coverage!!

Soooo - who bought the Exhibit collection at Gmex?
I am desperate to know how gorg it is in real life, going to phone Leeds tomorrow to see if I can order it.
KxXx

I bought it from Leeds and it arrived today - the colours are fantastic and the finish is the best ever - so waxy and deep.

All varnishes should be made this way LOL.

Sa some of the creative team wearing the new colours the red is absolutely delicious i was so busy geeking i forgot to buy it lol
x

i got mine yesterday
gorgeous colours...my kind of colours too really deep and very classy

I got mine at GMex!! I built my little display stand last night too!! So cute, I love it!!!!!!! The colours are fab, I love Limited Edition, Art on Canvas and Nail Noir!!! Lush!!!!

I have already seen consumer press on both Nail Noir and NFS - there is a prize for the person who can guess what this stands for and if I have told you - it doesn't count :lick:

Mrs Geek said:
I have already seen consumer press on both Nail Noir and NFS - there is a prize for the person who can guess what this stands for and if I have told you - it doesn't count :lick:
not for sale ???

Nice Friendly Samantha!

like it Sassy.

Need for Speed

Natural For Superstars??

*JOANNE* said:
not for sale ???

Bang on Joanne - although I really like Sassy's ha ha and everyone elses!!! email me you address and I shall you something cooooooool!! Please email the DN address!:cool:

Well Done Joanne you clever thing :green:

Latest posts

Back