Extensions help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
hi all got a few hair extensions booked in but ive been looking around on where to buy hair in bulk from at good prices and so many places..

we are doing weave extensions where it is plaited underneath and extensions are sewed in.
hope that makes sense.

i buy my hair when i do mine from a hair shop round the corner but they dont do bulk ordering.

also what products would you recommend to use on hair extensions?
as id like to sell retail when they do come..
i use glaze or glamour but looking for something for for all hair extension types?

Last edited:
Hi you need to do quite a bit of research on hair brands. All the brands of hair I offer to my clients have been tried and tested (worn, washed and dryed for 12 weeks by myself or my models). I have a three tiered pricing structure aswell as I use three brands of hair by different suppliers who I have built up good relationships with. I think that probably you need to research on the net see what you come up with. I have been using one supplier for nearly six years and the others not as long as this. If clients want to bring their own hair its usually a brand of hair that they have been using for a while and don't want to change. My suppliers are next day delivery and if I have any problems they sort it out with me within a short space of time.
Posted via Mobile Device

what aftercare products is best to recommend to clients?

Last edited:
Again you need to research on what you have used yourself on your own hair extensions. Ihave a particular range that I recommend I also have them in stock so that I can sell them to my clients. But some clients prefer to use there own products.
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks.

if anyone is happy to name some products that they use that works for them that would be very helpful so i can have a wider vareity as i dont want to sell just what i use..

i cant belive how popular hair extensions are still.. or maybe it depends on area possibly

I use these types of extensions on my own hair and i really struggle to find good quality hair in my area! Bedford. However i have just found a brilliant websit which offers genuine remy hair at very reasonable prices! The website is rapunzelrapunzel. They are actually based in London im sure if you contacted them directly you could see if you could come to an arrangement if you are buying hair in bulk!

that helps alot.. i spoke to them and they have great prices.

its the hair i use also.

but il give them a try and they do next day delivery

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back