Extensions similar quality & price to Transform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redlottie13

JUST BE NICE
Reaction score
Seething isn't the word I have ordered insta links from Transform only to have received the incorrect ones due to a computer glitch! I have been calling and texting them since Wednesday and am now blatently being ignored! (surprising as she's usually very good when there's been a balls up)
I have two lots of extensions booked in on Sunday and Monday so I now have to cancel them as I don't have the correct bonds!!!

I am now looking to take my business elsewhere! I use fabuloulong as my premium range but need something in the same bracket as Transform.
I don't like how big the prestige stick tips are and how thin the ends are. Please can someone recommend a trustworthy, similar quality and priced brand to transform xtensions? .... I'm gutted I WAS extremely happy with the service x

Seething isn't the word I have ordered insta links from Transform only to have received the incorrect ones due to a computer glitch! I have been calling and texting them since Wednesday and am now blatently being ignored! (surprising as she's usually very good when there's been a balls up)
I have two lots of extensions booked in on Sunday and Monday so I now have to cancel them as I don't have the correct bonds!!!

I am now looking to take my business elsewhere! I use fabuloulong as my premium range but need something in the same bracket as Transform.
I don't like how big the prestige stick tips are and how thin the ends are. Please can someone recommend a trustworthy, similar quality and priced brand to transform xtensions? .... I'm gutted I WAS extremely happy with the service x

I haven't ever used transform but I use euphoria one Brazilian and Russian/Mongolian range. There after sales are brilliant, if I've every had a problem they have sorted it straight away. There prices and colour range are very good too and the hair is lovely. Hope this helps x

Couldn't you have ordered from elsewhere to make sure you got the correct rings in time? Then dealt with the return of the incorrect ones.

I order my rings from viola extensions on eBay, they do have a website too but their eBay store is free delivery and always arrives next day if ordered before 2ish, they don't ship on Saturdays however.

Angel remy ship on Saturdays if ordered before 10.30am so you would receive the rings on Monday? At least you could still do mondays client:)

I also use euphoria one and don't have a bad word to say about them x

Prestige's standard range isn't meant to be a quality of hair to compete with transforms Mongolian

Their Russian/Mongolian double drawn tiny tips however is equally as good quality with even smaller tips and thicker ends then transform

Remi Cachet is also fantastic for double drawn Russian/Mongolian hair

And I've also been enjoying euphoria one lately just like the other posters above x

Couldn't you have ordered from elsewhere to make sure you got the correct rings in time? Then dealt with the return of the incorrect ones.

I order my rings from viola extensions on eBay, they do have a website too but their eBay store is free delivery and always arrives next day if ordered before 2ish, they don't ship on Saturdays however.

Angel remy ship on Saturdays if ordered before 10.30am so you would receive the rings on Monday? At least you could still do mondays client:)

I also use euphoria one and don't have a bad word to say about them x

I received them too late and as they are currently my only supplier for these particular extensions this is why i was asking fellow geeks advise... Aftercare is usually brilliant so when she never replied i wasn't initially too worried. Then it got too late. Its all sorted now as i got a reply and received them this morning.

Ill deffo try viola for bonds though and im also looking into euphoria one too.....if i can find my certificates from 10 years ago that is!

Cheers all x

Latest posts

Back